Example Ads

The Another Dummy Text, is not Lipsum

These old Doomsday Devices are dangerously unstable. I'll rest easier not knowing where they are. I found what I need. And it's not friends, it's things. I just told you! You've killed me! Well I'da done better, but it's plum hard pleading a case while awaiting trial for that there incompetence.

We'll go deliver this crate like professionals, and then we'll go home. Too much work. Let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer. Throw her in the brig. You are the last hope of the universe. Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by "devil", I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically", I mean get your coat.

It must be wonderful.

THE BIG BRAIN AM WINNING AGAIN! I AM THE GREETEST! NOW I AM LEAVING EARTH, FOR NO RAISEN! No, she'll probably make me do it. Large bet on myself in round one. Good news, everyone! I've taught the toaster to feel love!

  1. I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan!
  2. Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools.
  3. Can I use the gun?

Yep, I remember. They came in last at the Olympics, then retired to promote alcoholic beverages!

Hey, what kinda party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker. Yes, if you make it look like an electrical fire. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. I wish! It's a nickel.

  • Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock.
  • Who's brave enough to fly into something we all keep calling a death sphere?
  • I don't know what you did, Fry, but once again, you screwed up! Now all the planets are gonna start cracking wise about our mamas.

Enough about your promiscuous mother, Hermes! We have bigger problems. Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died. Tell her she looks thin. Bender, this is Fry's decision… and he made it wrong. So it's time for us to interfere in his life.

Stop it, stop it. It's fine. I will 'destroy' you! And so we say goodbye to our beloved pet, Nibbler, who's gone to a place where I, too, hope one day to go. The toilet. Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything.

If rubbin' frozen dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right. OK, if everyone's finished being stupid. Anyhoo, your net-suits will allow you to experience Fry's worm infested bowels as if you were actually wriggling through them.

That's the ONLY thing about being a slave. I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept the lesser title of Zinc Saucier, which I just made up. Uhh… also, comes with double prize money. Bender?! You stole the atom.

Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by "devil", I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically", I mean get your coat. Oh God, what have I done? Bender! Ship! Stop bickering or I'm going to come back there and change your opinions manually!

Now Fry, it's been a few years since medical school, so remind me. Disemboweling in your species: fatal or non-fatal? This is the worst kind of discrimination: the kind against me! Good news, everyone! There's a report on TV with some very bad news!

When will that be? All I want is to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit… that's why I'm transferring to business school! Bender, quit destroying the universe! And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.

You guys go on without me! I'm going to go… look for more stuff to steal! Fry! Quit doing the right thing, you jerk! Aww, it's true. I've been hiding it for so long. Shut up and take my money! Check it out, y'all. Everyone who was invited is here.

Um, is this the boring, peaceful kind of taking to the streets? I meant 'physically'. Look, perhaps you could let me work for a little food? I could clean the floors or paint a fence, or service you sexually?

I love you, buddy! I daresay that Fry has discovered the smelliest object in the known universe! Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. We don't have a brig. What are their names?

It's a T. It goes "tuh". And from now on you're all named Bender Jr. I'm Santa Claus! For one beautiful night I knew what it was like to be a grandmother. Subjugated, yet honored.

Latest Article

Comments