Example Ads

Well Templar Themes Has Beta on Wed 12 August 2020

 I am so happy for my first template. Yes it's my first template for blog, because my first template i named it "Novellar" not for blog but it is not! It's special for blog for all niche, but i recomend it for blog dev. I can realease it for free, yes it's free. 💪

So i used bootstrap v5 for this template, in alpha version i used bootstrap 4. The icon using svg from bootstrap icon, fontawesome and my selfmade icon with Inkscape. Featured image based youtube thumbnail not complete yet. Someday i can repaired it. 😀

Hmm i cant write more because my english is not very good, Stay Safe and Give Me Ice Cream in https://trakteer.id/nurhidayat. Bye

Related Article

Comments

- Link will remove attribute href and change text to disabled